Uncover this gem - light industrial/R&D property
• Modern industrial, 240sqm (approx.) steel framed building
• 1,043sqm (more or less) freehold site
• Fully fenced and secure with drive around access plus two vehicle crossings
• High spec fitout which features double glazing, research/development facilities, solar panels and Tesla Powerwall
• Mix of warehousing and office space, see how this could suit your needs
• Offered with vacant possession
Located in the tightly held industrial precinct of Riverlea on the south-eastern side of Hamilton, this modern, low maintenance high-spec property has the flexibility to suit a variant of business uses, including light industrial activities or tech/research/development.
The 240sqm (more or less) steel frame building has been designed with sustainability in mind and includes 28 solar panels and a Tesla Powerwall. The building is also double glazed, insulated and has multiple heat pumps.
The internal layout includes offices, tech/R&D and training spaces as well as warehouse storage. With roller door access and a 3m stud, there's also ample opportunity to expand the warehouse space to suit a more traditional light industrial usage. Offered with vacant possession, see how this property may suit your business requirements.
Sitting on a 1,043sqm (more or less) fully fenced and secure site, the property enjoys drive around access, two vehicle crossings and features ample canopy space ensuring a high level of useability. Zoned under the Riverlea Industrial Area.
With property in Riverlea rarely coming to market, let alone of this quality, don't hesitate to contact us to request a full information pack and private viewing.
To be sold by Auction (unless sold prior) at 11am, 23rd November 2023, 96 Ulster Street, Hamilton.